Warblers

Friday 30 September 2011

Lib. Tech

This course is definitely outside my "comfort zone" and I am feeling challenged by the material. However, it is important for me to learn about technology as it is becoming ever more a part of my working life. I have a smartboard in my classroom that I use everyday; I try new things with it every couple of days. Sometimes it seems that the students are more knowlegeable about the operation of it then I am!  Also part of my teaching assignment is to maintain the school library; this involves some technology. This is my reason for doing this course- I am trying to learn more about library technology so that I can be effective in my position. I am looking forward to the challenge of this course!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing our thoughts about learning - mostly, getting good at technology is as much playing as it is reading.

    ReplyDelete